We consistently get asked if we have any book recommendations for new vegans so we decided to start a book club to share our favorite vegan/environmental books! Our first book is our favorite vegan book: Gristle. You can purchase this book new or used on Amazon. This will be a bi-monthly online book club and we will be posting a video discussing the book in mid November. We would love for this to be interactive, so please answer one or all of our discussion questions in the comments of this post to be featured in our video! You can also use the hashtag #thevintagevegansbookclub on Instagram if you’d like to discuss the book on your account. Also, please let us know if you have any book recommendations!
1. What chapter/fact from the book did you find most shocking?
2. What is your favorite quote from Gristle?
3. How can we effectively spread the vegan message?
4. If you weren’t vegan prior to reading, did this book convince you to go vegan?
5. If you were already vegan prior to reading, did this book teach you something new? If so, what are you going to do with this new knowledge?