- 4 very ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup Earth Balance Buttery Spread, melted
- 1 cup organic sugar
- 1 Follow Your Heart Vegan Egg
- 1 teaspoon bourbon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- In photo we topped the bread with Miyoko's European Style Cultured Vegan Butter.
- Preheat over to 350 degrees fahrenheit and spray 9x5 inch pan with non stick oil.
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas with a fork until smooth. Stir in the melted butter.
- Mix in the baking soda, salt, pumpkin pie spice, turmeric, and cinnamon.
- Stir in the sugar, vegan egg, and vanilla extract. Mix in the flour.
- Pour batter into loaf pan. Bake for 1 hour.
- Let cool for at least 15 minutes before serving.
September 6th, 2016
Vegan Spiced Banana Bread
( serves: 10 Slices )
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 1 Hour