- Follow Your Heart's Vegan Egg (make enough for 4 eggs)
- 3 bell peppers, sliced in strips
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 tablespoons Earth Balance Organic Whipped Buttery Spread
- 4 vegan rolls of your choice
- Heat pan and sauté peppers with olive oil. Add salt and pepper to taste. Cook until soft and slightly browned.
- In separate pan, cook eggs according to direction on the package.
- Add peppers to the eggs and stir.
- In separate pan, heat 1 tablespoon of butter and place the roll open side down and brown it. Repeat with the rest of the rolls.
- Spoon in pepper/egg mixture into the rolls.
June 28th, 2016
Vegan Pepper & Egg Sandwich
( serves: 4 Sandwiches )
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 8 Minutes